[atomic-devel] Updated dockerbase-minimal

Hi, following up on:
https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2016-July/msg00030.html

First, the git repository is renamed:

https://github.com/cgwalters/dockerbase-minimal

The name change is because we now also build a Fedora 24 version:
https://github.com/cgwalters/dockerbase-minimal/commit/247ef7dee0ac2f7af8251eb76198e978fdd0d72f

And our CI/CD jobs are updated to build both:
https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts/pull/133

I also updated the README.md with more work to do to trim things.
A good example is this:
https://github.com/cgwalters/dockerbase-minimal/commit/f81ad66fd0ab11692a8c884639e139b8d2f15838

Notable changes in micro-yuminst are:
https://github.com/cgwalters/micro-yuminst/commit/f309acd6fa09822cb78644f5caea2b18a6fda721
https://github.com/cgwalters/micro-yuminst/commit/669f4541aa700f76c9205b43f4e0efd3ff69042e

The project is currently still proof-of-concept, but since there is continued
interest, my thoughts are at some point to move micro-yuminst to the
projectatomic/ github org, and split up the build scripts into the respective
repositories for the Fedora/CentOS base images.