[atomic-devel] right way to upgrade fedora atomic host

Hi! I'm test fedora atomic under qemu, ad see, that google gives me
some links how to update, but tools used for update are different.
For example i'm use my own rpm ostree repo,to update current system i
run atomic pull, atomic upgrade, systemctl reboot
But this link https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Atomic_Host_upgrade says
about rpm-ostree tool.

What is the difference between atomic command and rpm-ostree and ostree ?
What too i neeed to use to work when build repo, and what when i need
to get update on running system?
Thanks!

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,