[atomic-devel] Looking for talk proposals, attendees for Container Days NYC

Folks,

Container Days NYC is November 3rd and 4th.  ContainerDays is an
"unconference" on the DevOpsDays model, with a few keynote talks and
then a bunch of open discussion sessions.  It is open source and tech
centric, and low on corporate marketing.

I am looking for members of our container team who:

a) are interested in proposing keynote sessions

b) are interested in attending and proposing discussion sessions

For keynote sessions, talks need to be general to the world of
containers, and show one of three things:

1. Techincal detail on some current, common aspect of container technology;
2. Descriptions and demos of some cool new technology;
3. Inspirational talks about the container ecosystem or social aspects
of new stacks.

If you have an idea for such a keynote, please email me with a 3-4 line
description.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS