Re: [atomic-devel] failed to install bootloader on latest atomic host iso image

Another try:
sda have partition sda1 linux raid type
sdb have partition sdb1 linux raid type

on raid1 create vg
on vg i have two lv - boot and root

in this case installer works, but fails on last step.
after booting - initrd does not contains mdadm command =(.

So as i see atomic host iso not suitable to use in production. only
for testing =(
Can somebody helps me install fedora atomic to baremetal?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru