Re: [atomic-devel] Moving towards containerized Kube/layered packages

So far, if there were a Metacritic for email posts, this one would
be about 100/100 "Universal Acclaim" (based on 4 critics)!  So, let's move forwards:

https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts/pull/144#issuecomment-242189717
https://pagure.io/fedora-atomic/c/7d50906d91097f6eef4af91a6f693b98c57a9b91?branch=master
(As mentioned for Fedora I just changed 25 and rawhide, not 24)

I'll cut a new CAHC Alpha soon, and keep looking at Ansible and fixes
for both syscontainers and rpm-ostree layering.