[atomic-devel] ARM builds?

Folks,

Partly due to lugging my micro-cluster around, I've been getting a lot
of interest in having an ARM port of Atomic Host (ARM64, mostly).  Not
just hobby user interest, but interest from SDN and IoT makers.

I'm raising this on atomic-devel because I'm not sure if it makes more
sense to start on this via Fedora or CentOS.  Thoughts?

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS