Re: [atomic-devel] how to enable additional repo

On 08/29/2016 02:29 PM, Vasiliy Tolstov wrote:
> i'm build ostree using fedora and my own copr repos.
> But resulted tree have only official fedora repos, does it possible to
> add copr repo when building not using treecompose-post script?

If you don't want to create the file in the post script then I think
you would need to create an rpm that contains the file and include
that in the packages.

For now I assume you are using the treecompose post stuff to grab
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/vtolstov/atomic/repo/fedora-24/vtolstov-atomic-fedora-24.repo
?