Re: [atomic-devel] UEFI Fedora atomic partition layout and bootloader install error

> Vasiliy,
>
> You can follow the UEFI bug here:
>
> https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/185

Thanks, also i have problem on uefi system with my layout:
/dev/mmcblk0p1 /boot/efi EFI System Partition 500Mb (vfat)
/dev/mmcblk0p2 pv with one lv root / 10Gb (ext4)

when i'm run rpm-ostree upgrade it fails with message that file system readonly
when i'm check all fs on vg/root remounted with ro (/boot also)
So i need to remount it with rw to run upgrade again.
Also node that grub helper that updates grub.cfg via ostree admin
instool grub2-generate crushed with my setup...

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru