[atomic-devel] Fedora 26 change: using overlayfs as default

After I get a bug[1] fixed and out the door I'm going to publish
a blog post/docs on setting up Fedora 25 Atomic host and/or Cloud
base to use overlay2 as the storage driver for docker.

I'd like for everyone that can to test this out and to start running
their container workloads with overlay2 with selinux enabled and let's
file bugs and get it cleaned up for Fedora 26 release.

Should we file this as a "change" for Fedora 26?

Dusty