Re: [atomic-devel] Concerns about pushing Docker 1.10 into Fedora23

Hey Antonio, I remember discussing the migrator with you a while ago.  Where did that end up?  Can I see it/test it out?

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 5:23 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jzb redhat com> wrote:
On 02/09/2016 10:57 AM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> One thing we *could* do is put it in updates testing in F23 but _never_
> put it into stable there. That would allow people who want it to opt in
> to that branch on F23 if they need it.

I'm definitely good with it being in updates testing for F23 so long as
it never goes to stable (for F23). But *after* we put out warnings to
the community via Fedora Magazine and Project Atomic.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Community Team, OSAS