[atomic-devel] Looking for student dev ideas for GSOC

Atomic folks,

A couple of our contributors want to participate in Google Summer of Code as mentors. We're looking for ideas for student summer projects hacking on Atomic, as well as additional mentors.

If you know of something which students could work on -- ideally, some hacking which is both well-defined and relatively small -- can you post it here?

Also, anyone who has familiarity with GSOC and is interested in mentoring, please speak up. Thanks!

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS