[atomic-devel] I plan to add a couple of packages to projectatomic.

These are OCI Hooks packages (Open Container Initiative)  Then can be
used with runc, and with our version of docker, not currently usable
with upstream docker.

https://github.com/rhatdan/oci-register-machine  (Originally created by
Salley O'Malley)

This package can be used to register oci containers and docker
containers to be seen by machinectl on a systemd based system.

https://github.com/rhatdan/oci-systemd (Originally created by Mrunal Patel)

This package can be used to setup an oci or docker container to run
systemd as pid 1 in a NON privileged container.

Using both of these packages together with runc or docker (from
projectatomic) will allow you to run systemd inside of
a container without privileges and be able to get the journalctl output
on the host.

Executing
# journalctl -M CONTAINERID

On the host would get you all content written to the journal inside of
the container, on the host outside of the container.

The end goal is to get these packaged up into Fedora/Centos/RHEL and
other distributions, if desired.