Re: [atomic-devel] Landing pages

Aaron,

I agree and am claiming responsibility here.  We have an arguably better experience available currently for Fedora Atomic via Vagrant.  Unfortunately, the task to document that and push it to the site has languished.  That was a result of some conversations on how the various guides needed to be structured and then got pushed off.

So, excuses aside, I'll put together a new Super Quick Start Guide highlighting the vagrant builds that Dusty and Jason have worked hard on putting together.

The Getting Started Guide also needs to be pulled into the current packageset.

For the list at large, a (purposefully) naive question (b/c I think it's good to ask dumb questions occasionally):

What is the operational end goal of an Atomic host?  Docker? Docker + Kubernetes? Any container runtime?  Any container runtime + any container orchestration?

Partially this is to focus a documentation effort, but also to clearly state the end goal of the project.  I think the answer influences things like where we draw the lines on adding packages to the base image etc.

Cheers,
Matt