[atomic-devel] CentOS Atomic compose fails with `Unable to find package 'yum' specified in remove-files-from`

Hi,

currently I am trying to compose a tree for CentOS Atomic, on Fedora.
But it seems to fail. For this I posted a question on the forum [1].
The error shown is:

Writing '/var/tmp/rpm-ostree.OaWsmG/rootfs.tmp/usr/share/rpm-ostree/treefile.json'
/var/tmp/rpm-ostree.OaWsmG/rootfs.tmp/usr/share/rpm: No such file or directory
error: Unable to find package 'yum' specified in remove-files-from

It is a clean install of Fedora 23... and I use the command:

git clone https://github.com/CentOS/sig-atomic-buildscripts \
    -b downstream \
    --depth 1 \
    centos-atomic

rpm-ostree compose tree \
    --repo=/srv/repo \
    ./centos-atomic/centos-atomic-host.json

The full output is at [2]. Doing the same for Fedora Atomic is succesful.

regards,

Gerard

[1]  http://ask.projectatomic.io/en/question/3808/centos-atomic-compose-fails-with-unable-to-find-package-yum-specified-in-remove-files-from/
[2]  https://gitlab.com/gbraad/byo-atomic-centos/builds/2204362