Re: [atomic-devel] Atomic Dev Workflow

I too have a desire to do some work (hacking) on atomic registry. I managed to compile dockerregistry, update the image, update atomic registry conf to use my new image, and restart everything. I wondered, though, what a real dev would do? I'd like to debug w/ an IDE connected to the running container, ideally. (I'm using Rubymine for dev on katello/Satellite-6).

Please include me in any how-to-dev threads and discussions. Thanks!