Re: [atomic-devel] [Container-tools] Who's going to ContainerCon/LinuxCon?

On 07/14/2016 11:21 AM, Josh Berkus wrote:
Containerish folks:

If you're going to ContainerCon/LinuxCon, and are available to work the
Atomic/OpenShift booth, please ping me real soon with your dress shirt
size.  We're going to have some new gear for the booth.

I am presenting although I have made no plans as of yet. I don't know what days I will be there, but I can
help while I am there.