Re: [atomic-devel] Containerizing Ceph

Not that I can tell or get working.  I was able to use the rbd container to create images but couldn't use map from that container or the rbd-volume container.  Both failed with 'libkmod' and 'modprobe' errors trying to load the rbd kernel module.

I'm not sure if this is my setup since I'm not using the demo containerized ceph, but I'd expect that a working ceph client container would need to carry that module with it.