[atomic-devel] [GSoC] Applicant Introduction

Hi,

I am Minh Tuan Tran, a CS and Math double major in Williams College, MA. I am interested in working for Fedora Atomic. I have been using Linux in a virtual machine for my programming work for the last two years and am loving it. I also have intermediate knowledge of C and hardware-software coordination.

I'm especially interested two projects: to improve transaction cancellation and end-of-life notification. I'm setting up Atomic on a virtual machine to try out. Do you have any advice or suggestion on what to watch out for and where to begin investigating the problem? Thank you for your help.

--
Trần Minh Tuấn