[atomic-devel] How to get started developing for Project Atomic hosts?

Hi all,

So I've found http://www.projectatomic.io/community/ where there is a
section for "How to join and help".

Unfortunatley the two links provided are for rpm-ostree and then a
goto link for https://wiki.centos.org/Cloud

Neither of which provide any information on how to start developing
for Project Atomic hosts.

Is there a go-to tutorial on how to get started with CentOS 7 Atomic
Host development as well as Fedora 23/24?

It's a noob question, but I'd like to learn the release process
(namely how we can try to get rkt and runc on there :)) and how I can
contribute!

If someone could provide me a few tutorial links and could point me in
the right direction I could also do the updating to the website too.
--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic