Re: [atomic-devel] Who can do Slack?

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 2:07 PM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
On 03/23/2016 07:50 AM, Jason DeTiberus wrote:
> Is this targeted for project atomic only or the larger atomic/openshift
> community?

I'd *like* to do it for all of AOS.  Do you know anyone from Origin who
will commit to being on Slack regularly?

I'd be willing to hang out there, and could occasionally help with installation related issues, but I'm sure we could get some more of the team to join as well.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS

--