Re: [atomic-devel] Who can do Slack?

Not sure if this is part of Slack or something K8S did, but they have essentially an "auto-inviter":

http://slack.k8s.io/

It was a fast process to get into that Slack channel once I fed it my email.  Not sure if the approval process is automated on their end.

- Matt M

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 4:51 PM, Jon Stanley <jonstanley gmail com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 6:23 PM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
> Who's up for it?  Note that you can use many IRC clients to log in, once
> you've set up an account.

I'm good with it, but how can we reach users with it, since AFAIK you
have to invited to a Slack team in order to participate in it?