Re: [atomic-devel] How does rpm-ostree pick the architecture and repositories it uses?

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016, at 11:43 AM, Daniel Peebles wrote:

You'll note that not only did we pick different releases of glibc, but they're for different architectures (x86_64 vs i686). I realize that the architectures are compatible with one another, but I'm not clear on how rpm-ostree is making the choice of architecture.

Ultimately this logic comes from libhif.  You might be hitting
https://github.com/rpm-software-management/libhif/pull/50
?