[atomic-devel] Meetup tracking request: have you done a meetup?

Folks,

I know that a bunch of you have spoken at local user groups, or while
travelling.  I'd like to start tracking this just so that we know where
we're reaching out to people about our container tech projects.

When you have a chance, can you fill out this very short form for as
many meetups as you've spoken at in the last year about containers,
OpenShift or Atomic in some way?  It would really help us coordinate
developer/community outreach across all of our projects.

Everyone will also have access to results as well.

Red Hat employees only now, just so that I don't have to worry about
personal information while sharing.  If you're a non-RH contributor to
Atomic/OpenShift/etc., then please email me.  Thanks!

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS