[atomic-devel] full api access from one tool to atomic registry

I would like to allow katello[1] full API access to atomic registry. I don't want to turn off authentication for regular registry users, I just need to allow another tool full "admin" access.

The other tool, in this case, is pulp. It does not have the ability to specify token/user/pass when it pulls from docker. Katello, which uses pulp as a service, has its own robust access control that its users would need to navigate to get content once it is in pulp.

Remembering that I am _very_ new to atomic registry (ie. tell me exactly what to do to which files how), any suggestions?

Many thanks!

--

@thomasmckay