[atomic-devel] Commissaire Community Meeting

Good day,

On Oct 24 we had our first Commissaire community meeting! For those
interested the agenda and log from the first
meeting can be found at:

- Agenda: https://gist.github.com/ashcrow/351f5e80b3636a607462aaf950b28e24
- Log: https://gist.github.com/mbarnes/6966ba05315135ccb18cba265e4d29db

Starting Nov 15th we will be holding community meetings for
Commissaire in Freenode #atomic. We will be holding
these meetings the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month at 12:30PM UTC
(EST 7:30AM). We will be discussing open
PR's, open issues and have an open floor for design/ideas, etc.. If
you are interested in helping Commissaire
continue to grow come join us!

Repo Links:

- https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire
- https://github.com/projectatomic/commissaire-http