Re: [atomic-devel] I would like to discuss a new IMAGE label to indicate whether an image is a --system image.

On 11/08/2016 03:35 PM, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 8, 2016, at 02:59 PM, Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>
>> LABEL org.projectatomic.atomic.type=system
> Seems OK, though we could also just auto-infer it from the presence
> of /exports/service.template in the image.
I guess we could look for that, but that would mean the image was
already downloaded.
All we can get via skopeo is the json associated with the image.
> Also, I'd vote to deprecate `atomic install` and port users
> to either package layering or system containers.

Not sure what that means.  How would I install such a package?  Other
then executing
"atomic install" if it is a container image?
Do you mean to depracate the "INSTALL Label"?