[atomic-devel] CentOS Atomic Host schedule

I'm trying to justify moving our CentOS 6.6 based product to Atomic Host.

It looks like Atomic Host on CentOS is currently still in 'alpha'.

1) Is there any kind of schedule, firm or otherwise, for when CentOS Atomic Host will be Beta? GA?
2) Are there any enterprises who have deployed on any flavor of Atomic Host that I could reference?

Thanks,

Mark