[atomic-devel] projectatomic kubernetes container images

I'd like to start a projectatomic repo for fedora/centos kube
dockerfiles, and I'd like to build them under the projectatomic docker
hub namespace.

This is my test repo: https://github.com/jasonbrooks/k8s-images. I
have branches for centos and for f25, and I've built docker images
associated with these in my dockerhub namespace:
https://hub.docker.com/r/jasonbrooks/.

These docker files are based on the ones in CentOS-Dockerfiles,
(https://github.com/CentOS/CentOS-Dockerfiles/tree/master/kubernetes).
Fedora-dockerfiles is sort of in flux right now, so it seems that
projectatomic ought to be a good place to collab on these / build /
distribute these.

The fedora versions of the files are pulling kube 1.4.5 from
updates-testing. The centos versions are pulling an el7 build of those
same packages from my copr
(https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jasonbrooks/kubernetes/). I'm
going to work on getting these into the centos build system.

Jason