Re: [atomic-devel] Image Signing Integration Guide

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 08:16:15AM -0500, Aaron Weitekamp wrote:
> Check out the integration guide[1] published to help explain the container
> image signing capabilities recently introduced to the distros.
>
> [1] https://access.redhat.com/articles/2750891

Aaron,

Since I know you're not really active on the Twitters, I'll have to thank you here. Not just for this article but for all the work you vbatts and everyone else that rocks have done on this.

I know there's a-ways to go but in a not-at-all small way you and the rest of the atomic crew have helped containers get just a little more "grown up". I will *literally* sleep better thanks to the huge efforts ya'll have put in here. In fact, I think I'm going to take a nap---right now---to celebrate.

Thanks,

_Trevor

--
Sent from my Amiga 500.