Re: [atomic-devel] Image Signing Integration Guide

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Josh Berkus <jberkus redhat com> wrote:
On 11/29/2016 05:16 AM, Aaron Weitekamp wrote:
> Check out the integration guide[1] published to help explain the
> container image signing capabilities recently introduced to the distros.
>
> [1] https://access.redhat.com/articles/2750891
> <https://access.redhat.com/articles/2750891>

Cool!

Seems like we should automatically create the PKI setup on Atomic hosts, no?

In the section on introducing signing in stages[1] this would be step 3. From a distro perspective I suspect step 4 won't happen for a long time, if ever, since it's more of a production hardening step.

[1] ​
https://access.redhat.com/articles/2750891#introducing-image-signing-in-stages

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic