[atomic-devel] Announcing cri-o 0.2

We are happy to announce the release of CRI-O v0.2. With this release, we have made good progress towards passing the node conformance tests.

A big thanks to our maintainers and contributors from Red Hat, Intel, SUSE, Hyper, IBM and others.

Highlights of the release:

1. Logging support

2. 115/121 node conformance tests pass  (https://github.com/kubernetes-incubator/cri-o/issues/441)

3. gpg check on image pull

4. Lots of bug fixes

We are working on remaining APIs in CRI (streaming exec/attach/port forward) as well as continuing testing with k8s. Please try it out and let us know if you see any bugs!

Thanks,

CRI-O team.