[atomic-devel] Change to listed projects on projectatomic.io home page

Folks,

Currently our "top 3" projects on the PA.io homepage are Atomic Host,
Atomic Registry, and AtomicApp.

Since AtomicApp is EOL, we need to replace it on the homepage.

I was thinking that it might be good to replace it with "Container
Libraries", that is, links to the FLIBS and Centos Container Pipeline.
Barring other ideas, I'll do that this week.

(and yes, we still plan on a total website redesign, but that's still
wating on design resources)

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS