Re: [atomic-devel] firewalld in atomic host

I question if we need firewalld in atomic. It could be a regular
container. Or a system container if we need it running before docker.

No?

Not sure who to ask to look at actually doing it. But yes, I think
everyone who has software doing automated updating of iptables rules
wants something like firewalld...