Re: [atomic-devel] Fedora 26 - pre-release images

On Tue, 2017-04-04 at 17:43 -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> And.. If you want to get and test out newer content you can grab the latest
> nightly compose by looking under the directories here:
>
> https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/compose/branched/

Please do exercise restraint, though. kojipkgs is not set up to handle
a huge amount of load, it's not really *intended* as a general-purpose
download server. Really, for anything that's intended for general
public distribution, we need to set up a proper release process that
results in it ideally being available on the mirror network.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey