Re: [atomic-devel] Meeting item for 20170802: Atomic Host + Modularity - Enabling CI/CD

On 08/03/2017 10:23 AM, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Ari LiVigni <ari redhat com> wrote:
>>

>> I assume the CI/CD pipeline you refer to is the one upstream CI (my team) is
>> working on?
>> Otherwise this seems to be a duplication since we are already doing this
>> work.
>
> Dusty would have to answer that.  I was just talking about CI/CD in
> general, but I think the specific pipeline Dusty is looking at is
> indeed the one your team is working on.

Indeed, assuming Ari is a part of the community behind the CI efforts in Fedora
as linked in the first email I sent: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/CI

I think Stef is also a part of that effort and he has presented the pipeline to
the Atomic WG as something beneficial for Atomic Host, at least as an initial
smaller scope POC before introducing CI to the rest of Fedora's offerings.

Dusty