Re: [atomic-devel] Reaching the Fedora Audience

On 08/03/2017 04:42 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> It would be nice if more people in the Atomic/Kubernetes/OpenShift Sphere
> could reach the Fedora Audience better. There is a nice way to get your
> blog aggregated into http://fedoraplanet.org/. You can easily add it by following
> the directions here:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet?rd=Planet_HowTo#How_to_join_the_Planet
>
> Please add yourself if you have good material to share :)
>
> Dusty

On top of this, the Fedora Community Blog would also be a super nice
place to see more Fedora-specific Atomic content. Right now, there is an
Atomic category, but it looks a little empty right now.

    https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/category/atomic/

One of the problems I've heard voiced over time is that it's hard to
keep up and follow with all of the things going on in the Fedora
community. If people have news to share that is relevant on Atomic for a
Fedora audience, this is a great place to share it.

There's some writing guidelines here:

    https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/writing-community-blog-article/

--
Cheers,