[atomic-devel] Fedora Atomic WG Meeting Minutes 2017-08-09

summary: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-08-09/fedora_atomic_wg.2017-08-09-17.00.html
full log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-08-09/fedora_atomic_wg.2017-08-09-17.00.log.html

===================================
#fedora-meeting-1: fedora_atomic_wg
===================================

Meeting started by dustymabe at 17:00:28 UTC. The full logs are
available at
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting-1/2017-08-09/fedora_atomic_wg.2017-08-09-17.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (dustymabe, 17:00:34)

* previous meeting action items  (dustymabe, 17:04:26)
  * dusty created https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/311 to track RFE for
    rawhide based containers to be made available from
    registry.fedoraproject.org  (dustymabe, 17:04:52)
  * dusty created https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/312 for
    experimenting with modularity  (dustymabe, 17:05:04)
  * dusty created https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/313 for open
    questions for modularity team and jbrooks is helping create a list
    of questions  (dustymabe, 17:05:24)
  * ACTION: jberkus strigazi to continue moving kube issues to new
    kube-sig tracker  (dustymabe, 17:07:33)

* questions for the modularity team  (dustymabe, 17:08:06)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/atomic-wg/issue/313   (dustymabe, 17:08:16)
  * ACTION: jbrooks to look at building a module himself, this will help
    us come up with even more questions before our meeting next week
    (dustymabe, 17:13:22)
  * ACTION: dustymabe to invite petr sabata to the atomic host meeting
    next week to answer questions and to present a POC atomic host from
    a module  (dustymabe, 17:13:47)

* containerized kubernetes in f26 atomic host  (dustymabe, 17:16:38)
  * ACTION: jbrooks to go through 'remove-kube' tickets and update them
    (dustymabe, 17:25:00)

* open floor  (dustymabe, 17:28:17)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2017-August/msg00025.html
    (dustymabe, 17:29:30)
  * ACTION: kushal to create ticket for planning our activities around
    FLOCK  (dustymabe, 17:31:40)
  * LINK:
    https://lists.projectatomic.io/projectatomic-archives/atomic-devel/2017-August/thread.html
    (dustymabe, 17:31:52)
  * maxamillion hopes to get a container release out tomorrow
    (dustymabe, 17:37:16)

Meeting ended at 17:39:11 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* jberkus strigazi to continue moving kube issues to new kube-sig
  tracker
* jbrooks to look at building a module himself, this will help us come
  up with even more questions before our meeting next week
* dustymabe to invite petr sabata to the atomic host meeting next week
  to answer questions and to present a POC atomic host from a module
* jbrooks to go through 'remove-kube' tickets and update them
* kushal to create ticket for planning our activities around FLOCK

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dustymabe
  * dustymabe to invite petr sabata to the atomic host meeting next week
    to answer questions and to present a POC atomic host from a module
* jbrooks
  * jbrooks to look at building a module himself, this will help us come
    up with even more questions before our meeting next week
  * jbrooks to go through 'remove-kube' tickets and update them
* kushal
  * kushal to create ticket for planning our activities around FLOCK
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * jberkus strigazi to continue moving kube issues to new kube-sig
    tracker

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* dustymabe (111)