Re: [atomic-devel] Question about atomic reg admin credential

On 08/10/2017 10:32 PM, Andy Zhao wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>     This is system engineer Andy from Akuna Capital and we're now evaluating different docker registry solutions.
>
>     I tried hard in the past 2 days in finding out how to login as administrator in a newly created atomic registry but to no avail. Is there any tips from you experts?

Hey Andy,

Your best option at this point is to follow this article on how to set up
and use the openshift origin registry in a standalone setting.

http://www.projectatomic.io/blog/2017/05/oo-standalone-registry/

The atomic registry was not being maintained so we are no longer promoting
it as an option. The openshift origin registry is much better maintained and should
provide a more stable platform.

Dusty