[atomic-devel] Corrupted Repository

Hello,

Using libostree doing a PULL operation, I sometimes get a connection-reset-by-peer which cases the process to
segfault.  This was using 2016.5.3.  I believe this to be fixed in newer versions of ostree so the segfault is
not my concern.  The segfault seems to leave the repository in a broken state.  When doing PULL-LOCAL against
the broken repository, I get "GLib.Error('No such file or directory', 'g-io-error-quark', 1)" which seems to
indicate there is something referencing a file that does exist.  Perhaps the file creation got interrupted by
the segfault.

My main question is: Is there a way to repair the broken repository?  Something short of deleting it and
re-creating it.  I tried 'ostree prune' as a shot in the dark but no success.

Thanks!

Jeff