[atomic-devel] Atomic mount permissions error

​I have a use case where from inside a container I want to pull down another container and mount as a rootfs in a tempdir. When doing this inside a container I get permissions denied[1] on the bindmount. Otherwise it appears to mount fine.
I have no host privilege added to this container--just running as root. Are there options[2] I could add to the cmd?

[1] https://paste.fedoraproject.org/551271/14865876/
[2] I'm not sure opts are getting passed to mount but running manually doesn't work either.
/usr/bin/mount -no --bind /tmp/rhel/ /tmp/rhel/ -v
mount: permission denied