[atomic-devel] System container images in projectatomic docker hub

As we are moving forward with the system container effort,
I would like to add the images to the projectatomic docker hub,
so users can directly pull with the atomic cli as opposed
to building the images from source. Effectively, the images
would be an automated build from:

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-system-containers

And users would be able to pull the image with e.g.:

`atomic pull --storage=ostree projectatomic/flannel`

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with the system container
workflow, I have a quick guide here:

https://github.com/yuqi-zhang/atomic-system-containers-quickstart

Please let me know if you think this is a good idea or not.

Thanks,
Jerry