[atomic-devel] Kubecon pass offer for Atomic contributors

Atomic team:

This is a quick check to see if anyone needs a pass to Kubecon.  These
passes won't be free, but I have a small budget for folks who are
willing to work the event.

This is just for folks from the Atomic/DevTools teams, not OpenShift,
since OpenShift has their own allocations.

If you want to go to KubeCon, contribute to an Atomic project (whether
you work for Red Hat or not), and are willing to help with the Atomic
pod in the Red Hat booth, please let me know ASAP so I can get you one.

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic
Red Hat OSAS