Re: [atomic-devel] Breaking up our tools container image

On 30/06/17 00:35, Josh Berkus wrote:
> - cli-tools (which, bash-completion, tar, etc.)

Am I the only one not grasping the idea? How is `which` supposed to work
from a container, when the target is in some other container (maybe
unknown one of many containers), or in an image that does not run at all
(since we will have many small images)? Mounting, chrooting, $PATH
rewriting...? Please teach me.

The same question for bash-completion.

Thanks,

Fero