[atomic-devel] Atomic bi-weekly general community meeting: help pick a time

Contributors:

As requested, I am trying to schedule a general Atomic community meeting
in order to coordinate activitities around the larger Atomic upstream
ecosystem, specifically:

- Fedora Atomic Host and CentOS Atomic Host
- FLIBS and Container Pipeline
- Atomic CLI tools, including Kompose, Buildah, CRI-O, Atomic
- Cockpit and Commissaire, when applicable

We have two topics for the first such meeting:

* What are our plans for upstream kubernetes releases on upstream Atomic
platforms?

* Deprecating ask.projectatomic.io

I've created a Doodle so that folks can indicate their availability.
Please set the Doodle for your time zone.  While the Doodle is set up
for choosing our first meeting, please pick timeslots to indicate your
general availability for a meeting to occur twice a month on that same
day of week and time.

https://doodle.com/poll/c94n9miwxb7xdq66

Josh Berkus
Project Atomic