[atomic-devel] Please test new ostree in F25AH

We identified an issue in ostree [1] that causes selinux labels on files to be
incorrect. We have a fixed RPM in bodhi. Please test this RPM and give it karma.
We will hold the release of the next F25AH until this comes out.

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-d194990d45

I have created an ISO image and an ostree with this update in it:

http://artifacts.ci.centos.org/sig-atomic/expires-14-days/FEDORA-2017-d194990d45/

Dusty