Re: [atomic-devel] Status of containerizing docker and https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-system-containers

Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh redhat com> writes:

>> Could we get an updated runC package?  There is also another fix
>> that would be nice to have for the Flannel system container:
>>
>> https://github.com/projectatomic/atomic-system-containers/pull/24
>>
> What OS Needs updating?

Fedora Atomic Host.  I see that the last runC tag v1.0.0-rc2 is from
last September.  Do we follow the tags from the runC upstream
repository?  Would be nice to have something much newer than that.

The RHEL build seems to be based on ee992e5ff7143ea3fedb1bb4aa88a41d65a0bd66,
which is still quite old "Wed Oct 12 2016".  It doesn't include the fix
needed for Atomic Host.

Thanks,
Giuseppe