Re: [atomic-devel] using rpm-ostree compose tree no subject

On Thu, Mar 23, 2017, at 07:07 AM, Chen Fan wrote:

the logging showing no subject,  is it a bug? how can I add any statement to this commit?

See:
https://github.com/projectatomic/rpm-ostree/issues/162

TL;DR: we actually haven't really plumbed through a story on making commit
messages useful in general, but if you plan to use it, it's a pretty easy patch,
I can take a look at doing it.