Re: [atomic-devel] [atomic] Anaconda error during OSTree install.

On Tue, 2017-05-23 at 08:42 -0400, Dusty Mabe wrote:
> Very good to hear. Do hang around and give us feedback or even scratch
> your
> own itch by working on new features :)

For sure! I've already made some comments about documenation (sadly it's
a bit light, and missing some long term operational notes), and I put in
a request about file permissions in the treeinfo. I do plan to stay
involved as I think this is a natural progression of where linux systems
should go and how they should be managed,

Thanks for your help,

--
Sincerely,

William Brown