[atomic-devel] Request for a new GitHub repo under the projectatomic/ org

Hi all,

A lot of the projectatomic/ GitHub repos now use the PAPR
service (previously called redhat-ci):

https://github.com/jlebon/papr

It powers the PR and branch testing of those repos and
tightly integrates with our merge bot, Homu:

https://homu-projectatomic-ci-infra.e8ca.engint.openshiftapps.com/

This is part of a larger upstream CI story which includes
rdgo[1] streams like CentOS Atomic Host Continuous
(CAHC[2]), and its Fedora analogue, FAHC[3]. In the future,
we're hoping to tighten that integration more, enabling us
to make the feedback loop smaller.[4]

To start with, I'd like to transfer the PAPR repo over to
the projectatomic/ org so that more people can collaborate
on this and help shape its future.

Any objections?

Jonathan

[1] https://github.com/cgwalters/rpmdistro-gitoverlay