[atomic-devel] Creating a new repo called libpod.

Basically we are looking to move kpod out of the kubernetes-incubator/cri-o project to allow it to grow on its own. We plan on building out the library for creating container pods to such an extent that CRI-O could use it as well as kpod.

Since kpod is outgrowing the original goals of the CRI-O project we thought it best to move it to its own repository.

We plan on continuing to have kpod, buildah, cri-o and skopeo all able to share the same containers/storage and containers/image libraries.

Note: There is a good change the kpod will change it's name, but for now we will keep it as kpod, and the repo will be based on the library name to prevent confusion.

Dan